Videos submitted by participants should fulfil the following requirements:
Time of filming
Participants can film the video at any time point of the year. Yet the age of participant during filming should be aligned with the age category.
- Faces and performance gesture (including hands and pedals) of all participants should be filmed clearly in the video.
- Do not put the artist in front of a bright light source (such as a window).
Editing and touch-ups
- Any editing made after the start of performance will not be accepted except for stops between each movement.
- Participants may add captions of the name of the piece when the performance starts. Other post-productions will not be accepted.
- If any unaccepted post-production is found in the video, or if there is any post-production or touch-up on the soundtrack, the participant will be disqualified without notification.
Venue, dress code, video shooting technique
- There is no limitation on the venue, dress code and technique of video shooting. Please dress in a neat and proper manner.
- Participants may self-arrangement the shooting matter according to their own conditions.
- Use of professional cameras or equipment is not a must. Videos taken with simple equipment, such as mobile phones, are enough.
- The copyright of the videos belongs to the competition committee once they are submitted.
- The competition committee may upload the videos to the website, YouTube channel or other online platforms for the competition, promotion or other uses without notifying participants.
Accept .avi .wmv .mov . mpeg4 .mp4 only